Test

Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Shares

I love Halloween and all of the fun that comes with it. It is actually one of my favorite holidays for some reason. So, being that it is October and Halloween is on the way I thought I would make some scrap papers. There is 3 sets with 5 different papers in each set. I hope you will be able to put them to use. I plan to work on more Halloween things and post them here, so keep an eye open for more.

You can download this set here


 
You can download this set here  

You can download this set here

2 comments:

§apphyre said...

thanks for these paper goodies! I love em :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.